Call for Internships
Educentric is pleased to announce content writing and research work internships for law students from all over India as online work from the home internship.
About the Internship and Description:
The internship will develop in phases wherein we will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently you will be required to write on a variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law.
We are looking for Law students from 5-year law programs of eminent law institutions across India who are committed towards research writing and interested in the given role may apply for the said opportunity.
Major Task and Responsibility:
- Content generation and curation
- Keen Researcher and team player
- Able to deliver assignments on time
- Content Writers will be given certificates after completion of the program.
- The best of your articles will be featured on the website of Educentric.in and due credit will be given to the Authors.
- Gaining knowledge about SEO, content writing, and sharpening your research and writing skills.
How to Apply:
- All interested applicants are requested to fill out the google form before 11:59 PM, 31st October 2020. Only applications submitted through the given Google Form will be accepted: Apply Here
- Along with submission of google form, you need to submit an article on any topic of your choice comprising of 1000-1500 words in the field of Law. The Submissions must be in docx format and the font should be Times New Roman, size 12, and 1.5 spacing. The citations should be of the same font and size 10 and spacing 1 and it should be an original piece of work. All submissions to be made at firstname.lastname@example.org.