AN INSIGHT TO LAW AND SOCIETY, Article writing Competition
About the Competition:
For the upcoming flag bearers of the society, it’s very important to have an insightful view of how law & society as institutions operate. So as the name of the competition already suggests, this competition will bring forth that insightful view of the participants through different angles & perspectives. The topics are designed in such a way which will ignite vivid views & allow the participants to polish up their thought process & sieve out the unbiased & rational opinions. The participants will develop a better outlook & stir up the grey matter, helping them to become more articulate in expressing the plights & triumphs of law & society.
Educentric aims to create a platform where a student can find all the guidance & assistance required for their development and staying ahead in this cut-throat competitive world. Educentric has a dedicated team which also works in areas for creating awareness about rights and duties of an individual in society & helps them be the better & aware citizen, a responsible one. Educentric also provide a platform where individual can share their opinion and thoughts about diverse aspects which affects us, the citizens, like education, policy making, government or technology. We also assist various event organizers in conducting events in a smooth and successful manner by promoting their event and providing technical assistance.
- · Are we heading towards a 3rd World War?
- · Brexit and New face of Europe
- · Food and Health safety in Africa
- · Refugee crisis across globe
- · How India got upper hand in Doklam Standoff?
- · ISIS- Terrorism in the name of religious fanaticism.
India: Past Preset and Future
- · What if India was never colonized?
- · Safe keeping Men’s rights.
- · Religious and spiritual leaders- their influence over society
- · Is Indian law sexiest?
- · Education system in India: challenges and opportunity
Law and Society
- · Human rights and War against Terrorism.
- · Fundamental Right to privacy, boon or bane?
- · Women and personal laws -Restriction of women in sacred places.
- · Cyber security & threat.
- · Artificial intelligence and society
- · Technological advancement: convenience or hardship for humans
- · Digital currency: bitcoins and other currencies
- · Global warning: changing climate pattern and its consequences
- · Sustainable development and environment.
- · Renewable energy and future security
- · Role of Technology in conservation of nature